Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 08:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
who's Baselinia Hunter... cheers? we are not in England? Fake crap...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 February, 06:11
This is from the real Lin Wood regading Q: Lin Wood:
Forwarded message: đź“·
Narrative Reframes [Jan 31, 2021 12:45:40 AM] 208K
Understand that Main Stream Media is OWNED - the Press has been leveraged to perpetuate a manipulative narrative to keep We The People in the dark and psychologically placated for a century. They will never “connect the dots” for you with the facts or the truth.
This is the brilliance of a PsyOp named Q. The gradual wake from sleep, a cognitive re-introduction to the truth, and a choice of where you stand when the lies no longer hold psychological power over you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 February, 06:09
This was from a fake account. Lin Wood can be found on Telegram as linwoodspeakstruth

Free People @FreePeople2021
01 February, 12:16
That's not his account

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
31 January, 09:33
That was my first thought. Q taughtus Anons eary on "Be careful who you follow."

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
31 January, 07:59
In response June Lee to her Publication
Hallelujah✝️❤️

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
31 January, 06:24
needed this, thanks for posting

American Woman @Justice4Children
31 January, 06:20
Just remember we took the oath with gen Flynn as digital soldiers very publically. Trump cannot acknowlede Q either but I hope he will vindicate us with our families. My brother and sister are on me. I believe it is because they are in fear of Biden and upset because they voted for Trump but they never followed Q so they are blind. Imagine having no hope. When we set dates and nothing happens we are in a kind of pain and distress. We question our sanity. We need to hold on.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 08:06
In response American Woman to her Publication
🙏🇺🇲🙏Thank you so much for the reminder to HOLD ON

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 10:04
In response American Woman to her Publication
I think it's habbening tomorrow! 🔥🍿FEB 1, FREEDOM DAY! EXECUTIVE ORDER 13848 goes into effect!!!! http://www.trevorwinchell....

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
31 January, 05:25
Lin Wood is just on Telegram !!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
31 January, 05:19
LIN WOOD ISN'T ON TWITTER...

Carol Harrington @IBelieve
31 January, 04:55
Lin is on Telegram. And he did say this on Telegram.

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
31 January, 05:16
In response Carol Harrington to her Publication
For the record
i just went thru every post he's made on telegram & did not see this statement anywhere

American Cat71 @Americancat71
31 January, 04:51
This is a screen shot of what he posted on his Telegram on Wednesday 1/27/21.

William Tuttle @WilliamElGato3EchoReVerb5
31 January, 04:50

Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 08:25
In response William Tuttle to his Publication
This post speaks to us in regards to what are duties are, The DS or the cabal or the tunnel lizzards or whatever that's crawled in here to poke us with sticks....They are gonna try to get us to start questioning what we know to be real.. to be truth. Did we ever have a good alternative to something other than Truth, Light and the American Way..? WE have strength, we have love, we have Morals...We are so much better than any dam thing they wanna drag out and pretend it's real..Shoulder to shoulder.. They will not take us apart! Love and Peace!

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
31 January, 04:47
Yes, the creeps are infiltrating and every time I try to post even a pic, it seems like someone is copying my complete folders etc..

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
31 January, 04:46
what he says on his telegram is this ⬇️

Cyndi Bearden @CyndiB323
31 January, 06:09
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
He needs to get here or Gab.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
31 January, 04:42
I still love him

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 04:43
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
We all love the real Lin.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
31 January, 04:41
he did say this though within the last week, on Telegram. its probably an account just repeating what he says 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 04:42
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
Someone was saying a bunch of nonsense on that account pretending to be Lin. It's not Lin or anything he has said or represented himself.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 04:41
thats a fake account! shills! all of hem!