Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 February, 05:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Can anyone confirm that there are UN flags at Canadian border Crossings?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
This is interesting if you look at the dates.
New? No.
Still concerning, yup. Nothing good about associating with the UN from what I understand.

https://factcheck.afp.com/...
06:03 PM - Feb 20, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 February, 06:14
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I know there are patriots and truckers at the Canadian border and was hoping one could confirm a visual .
After Snopes I am very wary of fact checkers 😂

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
20 February, 06:37
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Oh me too, but looking at the dates in this fact check (not the actual things they said, just the dates), there probably are flags there and they have been there quite awhile. It would be nice if they didn’t align with UN, but I think the flags have been that way for a number of years already. Anyhow, if we get a real report from the ground I would be interested in knowing what is real. 😎