Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 07:52
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Actually, I am concerned for them. They are getting invovled. Members of the Mohawk Nation are heading to Ottawa. One of the two people trampled by police horses was a Mohawk Clan Mother.

I am concerned for them and the remaining protesters. I am concerned that they are heading into a trap…a massacre.

The narrative will be spun that protesters got violent, justifying a violent action by the mercenaries Trudeau has brought in, and the Emergencies Act. They will try this - it will fail hopefully.

Of great hope is the fact that the Canadian Military has, so far, refused to support Trudeau’s position.

Again, I am praying that there really is a Military Alliance, White Hats and a “Plan.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
20 February, 06:29
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🙏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 February, 06:14
The Majority of trained UN troops are from Rwanda.

Let the irony of that sink in...

Can Military stood by and watched the slaughter...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 February, 09:33
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Yes, true. We all stood by while that happened - and not just in Rwanda, so there’s karmic debt to be paid I guess.

Carey Lou @Careylou
20 February, 06:00
🙏🙏Lord we all pray that Your Will be done here on earth as it's in heaven. 🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 February, 05:58
Praying for all. Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over our Canadian brothers, sisters and their children. Please keep them safe from all danger. Do not let any harm come to any of them. Please bring Trudeau to Judgement and make him pay for his crimes against the citizens of Canada. I pray these things in your son, my LORD and Savior, JESUS CHRIST'S Holy Name, Amen.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 February, 05:55
God gave me that vision months ago massive numbers of blue hats coming against a sea of people, but the vision today,,, the UN just walked into a lions den, this wont be pretty. they also started showing up months ago in Australia just after that vision was given to me. Refugees went global, mysteriously UN troops are also global, sleeper cells for the cabal.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 06:02
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
UN Troops disguised as “refugees.”

Gut punch coming. Good never seems to have the upper hand. Sigh…

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 February, 05:53
Can anyone confirm that there are UN flags at Canadian border Crossings?

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
20 February, 06:03
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
This is interesting if you look at the dates.
New? No.
Still concerning, yup. Nothing good about associating with the UN from what I understand.

https://factcheck.afp.com/...