Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 February, 10:39
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I NEVER HAVE ANY MONEY WHEN A GOOD DEAL COMES ALONG SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
01 February, 05:27
Meet the creator of WallStreetBets, Jaime Rogozinski - Part 1 - TechStory https://techstory.in/jaime...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Gayle @BonnieGayle
01 February, 02:19
I bought 15 oz last night!!!!

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Martha Smith @Victura54
01 February, 10:01
https://www.jmbullion.com/...

I found this. I hope this helps anyone

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 09:56
This is beautiful!

The big guys only hold paper silver, as vault storage would be a prohibitive expense for them (why paper silver was invented).

For years, I have kept all my savings in silver in my sock drawer... but then, I have a ferocious pit bull at home, LOL.

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
01 February, 09:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Protection. importante!

01 February, 09:56
This is beautiful!

The big guys only hold paper silver, as vault storage would be a prohibitive expense for them (why paper silver was invented).

For years, I have kept all my savings in silver in my sock drawer... but then, I have a ferocious pit bull at home, LOL.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
01 February, 09:18
I just picked up 50 ounces.....and im looking for more!

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
01 February, 10:42
In response Battle Born to his Publication
where in NV are you? I'm in Reno.

Jen Buddie @Jenbuddie
01 February, 09:05
Does it make a difference if we buy bars, coins, rounds? sorry im trying to figure this out.

01 February, 09:58
In response Jen Buddie to his Publication
Buy rounds or the small bars. With each, you will get a certificate of authenticity. Hold onto those (your packing slips).

I like the rounds.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 February, 09:02
I bought 2 oz. on Saturday. The price is currently $29.78 per oz.

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 09:03
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I too, only bough 2 oz, going to invest in more, hopefully soon!

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
01 February, 08:57
Many thanks just bought some more this morning. stay blessed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 08:54
Nana is in where to buy!

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
01 February, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
01 February, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
31 January, 11:32

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 February, 09:17
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
31 January, 10:46
I started buying in July. Just picked up another 20 oz 3 days ago, price jumped from 3 days ago.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
31 January, 08:57
Can someone explain to me, if we collapse the banks and our current brokerage accounts are run through them, would our current investments be wiped away? also, our retirements through our employers?

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 February, 08:56
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
I don't believe our REAL president would do do anything to harm us, we will be protected.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
01 February, 09:01
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
I have been wondering the same thing.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
31 January, 08:32
What does 4 oz cost right now?

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
31 January, 08:35
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Approx $28/oz current close price. see what happens at market open tmrw...

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 08:46
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Approx $120 with the 'premium' the seller charges.

Deplorable TonyQ @deplorable_tonyq
31 January, 08:27
Bought 10 oz this morning.
#silver

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
31 January, 08:23
just ordered 10 oz to add to my collection. I kept getting bumped off APMEX. It took some persistance but I was able to place an order.

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
31 January, 08:19
Bought yesterday before the price went up.

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
31 January, 08:09
where do u buy this. i dont know anything of inveating

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
31 January, 10:49
In response Sandra Strain to her Publication
JM Bullion
APMEX
SD Bullion
Money Metals Exchange

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 January, 07:14
I knew something was coming back when the US Treasury increased their silver prices back in October 2020.

Only followers of this user (GemGal20) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 06:59
I could only afford 25oz. This is going to be awesome.

Deb USA @debkay1371
31 January, 06:55
I love this. I bought in too. They thought they were losing their shit last week with GameStop...this ought to be entertaining.

Daniel 4444 @TheotherDaniel
31 January, 06:54
Apmex is crashing, JmBullion almost sold out, Moneymetals 1,000 minimum order. It's happening!

Jan Dahlheim @jan_diliberto
31 January, 06:52
bought 100 ounces this morning.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
31 January, 06:49
so if that happens, what happens to our money in the bank?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 06:57
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
Your covered. QFS

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
31 January, 06:42
JMBullion has no min and they are sold out of the lower priced items as we speak. been in there for two days. cant find anything. but higher priced ounces. but go look at thier site