Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
This morning I saw a video of the police practicing maneuvers - but they were doing bayonet thrusts. My husband has been a LEO for 36 years, police don't do bayonet thrusts...

They also wore the same uniforms in the photo above - not police uniforms, these are militaristic clothing.

Don't forget the 2 million Chinese living in towns along the Canadian/US border for the past several years...they stay to themselves and don't go anywhere, speak to people outside their towns. It's been commented about long before Covid hit.

I have no doubt UN troops have been there for a while too.
03:45 AM - Feb 19, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
19 February, 10:01
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
i believe that too. they have infiltrated australia new zealand canada and prob. we have all these people coming over the border in america being given weapons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 09:35
We ALL SEE THEM Laurie! ⚔️🌏⚔️
Billie addresses those concerns here:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 February, 03:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Glad I'm in good company ;) Thanks for the link!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 February, 08:15
Add in those hi tech msks the CIA developed for their operatives, and bingo, 'white' men attacking truckers.

Trudeau needs to be dragged out by his hair.