Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 February, 03:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
This morning I saw a video of the police practicing maneuvers - but they were doing bayonet thrusts. My husband has been a LEO for 36 years, police don't do bayonet thrusts...

They also wore the same uniforms in the photo above - not police uniforms, these are militaristic clothing.

Don't forget the 2 million Chinese living in towns along the Canadian/US border for the past several years...they stay to themselves and don't go anywhere, speak to people outside their towns. It's been commented about long before Covid hit.

I have no doubt UN troops have been there for a while too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
i believe that too. they have infiltrated australia new zealand canada and prob. we have all these people coming over the border in america being given weapons.
10:01 AM - Feb 19, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by pam65 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pam Truth, click on at the bottom under it