Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 08:42
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Of course . . . that is what they do. Think of how they are bringing people into our country and what is being done about it?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Great Points Hope. This is the crescendo moment where there is no fence sitting allowed, think about it 7.5 Billion VS 500 Million. 🤔 The Truckers are far from Done! Everyone will be choosing a lane very soon, whether they want to or NOT! Nobody gets a free pass! 4 pics & Truckers Update! 😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
09:09 PM - Feb 18, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
19 February, 02:48
Didn't the seventeenth letter mention the end will not be for everyone. Could this mean alot of people will select the wrong side? One question I have tho if someone doesn't have all the information and have been lied to for years over the media and Government how can anyone make a correct decision. Just askin.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 08:15
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Basic instincts will certainly resonate and carry the day when sheite hits the fan. ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

18 February, 11:24
I always laugh when I see the guy John Raymond as we had a John Raymond who lived up the street that I delivered newspapers to in the 6th grade. I wish I understood more . . . I just have to continue to have faith and hope . . . sending love Dan. Thanks for any info you can send for me to learn.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 08:17
Stay in the Game my Dear! Patriots vs Communist Dictators! 7.5 Billion VS 500,000 We Will WIN! 🌏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 February, 11:24
I CHOOSE HUNT DOWN NAZIS ON THIS REALM, ON ALL OTHER REALMS...

https://youtu.be/8vedokD1A...

NCSWIC

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 08:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
If it comes to that, you can bet we will certainly go on the greatest hunting trips of our time! ⚔️😎⚔️

18 February, 11:19
Watching the link now. It is very troubling. I so loved Joe M's video and pray that our troops make us all proud. We all have been doing everything that we can to help them. I am very troubled by the influx of people coming into our country.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 08:22
Every citizen needs to be infused with that concern Hope. The Donald has said they will be removed. There will be nowhere to hide when the dust settles. Keep the faith and remain engaged against the Demons! ⚔️🌏⚔️