Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 08:42
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Of course . . . that is what they do. Think of how they are bringing people into our country and what is being done about it?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 09:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Great Points Hope. This is the crescendo moment where there is no fence sitting allowed, think about it 7.5 Billion VS 500 Million. 🤔 The Truckers are far from Done! Everyone will be choosing a lane very soon, whether they want to or NOT! Nobody gets a free pass! 4 pics & Truckers Update! 😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

I always laugh when I see the guy John Raymond as we had a John Raymond who lived up the street that I delivered newspapers to in the 6th grade. I wish I understood more . . . I just have to continue to have faith and hope . . . sending love Dan. Thanks for any info you can send for me to learn.
11:24 PM - Feb 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 February, 08:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Stay in the Game my Dear! Patriots vs Communist Dictators! 7.5 Billion VS 500,000 We Will WIN! 🌏

19 February, 04:58
You are all stuck with me Dan :) . . . I am in it till we cross the finish line, GOD willing.