Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 February, 08:43
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Absolute fucking lying fascist bastards.

Scum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Combs @RobCombs
18 February, 08:42
i would be willing ti bet that its some ANTIFA fks up there pushing the envelope with the escalation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 08:42

18 February, 08:41
Ottawa Police are fascist scum.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 February, 08:36
All attempts like riding your horses into the crowd!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 February, 08:24
I'm not one for cruel & unusual punishment, but I believe that these liars probably should be tied to a fire ant hill in Texas to say the least

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
18 February, 08:21
they are liars

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 February, 08:24
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
Just watched a video of a man sitting in his car with windows being bashed in from all sides. SICK ASS POLICE for turning against their own citizens