Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Last day at T-Mobile as they are putting all unvaccinated employees on UNPAID leave on 2/21 and terminating them on 4/2. Someone started a petition on Change.org to stop the mandates at TMO. We would love the support from fellow freedom Patriots to please sign and share the link. Thanks as always to my online family, I am proud to take a stand and walk away from my 25 year career and (gulp) my salary for this movement.

Petition · Stop the T-Mobile Covid-19 Vaccine mandate for all employees · Change.org
https://www.change.org/p/t...
12:38 PM - Feb 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
26 May, 08:54
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Thank you for posting this, I was looking for phone plan and T-mobil was one of then so guess what bye bye T-mobil will NOT be using your services❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atara Talitha @Kjo58
18 February, 09:31
Signed with donation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 07:28
In response Atara Talitha to her Publication
Thank you!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 February, 01:06
Signed & Shared

18 February, 06:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
THANK YOU!

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 February, 12:58
Prayers!!!!

18 February, 06:23
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Thank you!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 February, 12:45
Our new phone service will likely bypass T Mobile.

18 February, 06:24
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Thank you!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
18 February, 12:45
4264/5000
Signed and shared.
Prayers up, Godspeed!

18 February, 06:24
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Thank you!