Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
18 February, 03:59
I listen to X22 each night but tonight I was very upset after hearing it, still laying here wide awake thinking about the dang video as the wind howls and the rain downpours. Dave stated H_C won't be arrested until Oct 2023! I seriously thought we were at a 4 year delta with her, hearing that she had died long ago. With all of the news recently coming out about her spying I really thought we were close to locking her up. UGH! Yes, Im whining again. Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
18 February, 08:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I quit listening to it because its like a soap opera .. Keeps going and going and zero happens.. 2023 will be too late and with all this news of spying why no indictments??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
I thought Dave was the last one to tell any truth. I use to listen to Juan's 2 hr videos but what he says is always changing. I see nothing happening, people are being arrested slowly that I never heard of. We seem stalled and I am very discouraged and tired of stocking up.
09:07 AM - Feb 18, 2022
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gracie Noodles, click on at the bottom under it