Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
I listen to X22 each night but tonight I was very upset after hearing it, still laying here wide awake thinking about the dang video as the wind howls and the rain downpours. Dave stated H_C won't be arrested until Oct 2023! I seriously thought we were at a 4 year delta with her, hearing that she had died long ago. With all of the news recently coming out about her spying I really thought we were close to locking her up. UGH! Yes, Im whining again. Sorry.
03:59 AM - Feb 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
18 February, 08:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I quit listening to it because its like a soap opera .. Keeps going and going and zero happens.. 2023 will be too late and with all this news of spying why no indictments??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
18 February, 09:07
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
I thought Dave was the last one to tell any truth. I use to listen to Juan's 2 hr videos but what he says is always changing. I see nothing happening, people are being arrested slowly that I never heard of. We seem stalled and I am very discouraged and tired of stocking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 February, 04:21
Yes, hearing that she has been dead and then this double is still playing her as being alive....everything she does is fake news.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 04:14
That is ridiculous. he also said they would put big mike in office. i love him and listen every day but he doesnt seem to have intuition like you and me

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 February, 04:13
He may be wrong .