Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump didn't come this far to leave you hanging. Trust the plan. It's real.
05:15 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 02:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only the darkest ones will be left hanging...
#PromisesMadePromisesKept #FreedomDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 February, 01:31
i love how Trump is grinning so happily & the pope looks like he needs to poop! 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
31 January, 11:15
Yep! Rock on, patriots.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
31 January, 10:46

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
31 January, 10:41
correction. hes going to leave them hanging

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 10:39
I remember that. The Pope doesn't look very happy does he?

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
31 January, 10:00
Doubt and skepticism rising with the passage of time.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
31 January, 09:42

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 10:41
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
It's probably how the Pope felt after meeting with President Trump. Would be funny had it been real. 😂😅

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
31 January, 11:21
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I laugh my butt off every time I see that.😂
Frankly, I would NEVER want to touch that fake pope.... he is a satanist.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:40
That's what you call a shit-eating grin.

PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT @tonecacete
31 January, 09:23

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
01 February, 11:50
In response PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT to his Publication
This is the "I know what you did last Summer, and all the Summers before that" look.

31 January, 09:23

31 January, 09:22

Indie Anon @IndieN
31 January, 07:39
This is the point when Bergoglio knew...He FuQ'd Up🤣😂🤣

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
31 January, 06:45
You are right... he didnt come this far to leave US hanging... no one has said anything about certain other people though. And hang they should.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
31 January, 06:44
The day I saw that rat faced pond scum slap a woman's hand because she dared to grab his hand was the day I realised he was not the people's fisherman!!!! Take him down😈

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 06:25
Fhalse prophet of satan is in HELL now where PedoLuciferianPope belongs and ETERNITY is a very long time

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
31 January, 06:24
Trump never fails. Sometimes using your heart in conjunction with your head is extremely powerful. Holding the line.🇺🇸

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
31 January, 06:15
Best photo EVER.☝🏻

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 January, 06:07
My all time favorite my friend!!! I am buying you drinks to cekebrate!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
31 January, 05:54
My mom used to call this a sh!t eating grin, and then apologize.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
31 January, 05:52
omg..look at evil popes pout!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 January, 05:47
the beginning is near!
https://youtu.be/DlpWqZnvA...

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
31 January, 05:44
Comfy AF here 🍿🍿🍿🇺🇲🦅

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
31 January, 05:42
I love this pic, it will be in history books for a millennium at the least
#GodWins

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
31 January, 05:50
In response Michael M... to his Publication
#wwg1wga so we should be looking like the president does in this pic with this #SilverSqueeze️️️️ imoao. The shorters are going to fight back and we're going to have to keep throwing powder(money) at it. I'm not a financial advisor make your own decisions. I do have some physical but I'm jumping on etf's.

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 05:56
In response Michael M... to his Publication
nah it wont

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 05:32
Dear God,
I'm hanging by a thread. Please make it soon.
Amen.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 05:52
In response Sean Land to his Publication
Hey that's 2 better than me. None of the normies I've attempted to wake up insisted on the blue pill. Oh well, lead a horse to water and all that.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 January, 05:30

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 January, 05:29
Popes God !!!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 06:47
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
yikes!

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
31 January, 05:27
Exactly what I keep telling my hubby. Also, God wouldn't have brought us this far to drop us flat.