Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
15 February, 11:39
Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 01:29
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 February, 01:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
We can have 4 plants in Va

15 February, 02:01
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I live in Alabama - most depressingly backward state in the nation regarding this subject.

Thinking about moving 24 miles over into Mississippi because they're going fully legal.

15 February, 06:43
I would love to move where its warmer but my apples need so many chill hours to fruit, anything i grow has to compete with my apples 🤣

16 February, 08:16
LOL...

I'll be planting apple trees in a few days here... Arkansas Blacks & 2 other varieties... They're quite dependable here in the Southern states.

We usually get about 6 weeks of 30-degree temps at night, but with 70-degree days...

Loving spring!

16 February, 09:32
my arkansas black was one of my only trees to produce last year, hopefully we will do better this year.

16 February, 01:02
I love the flavor on those! We're also growing 3 types of cider apples, because I have a hankering for some sparkling cider like my Pop used to make back in the day... '60s.

Meanwhile, I have to content myself with Switchel. LOL

Made by the glass.

16 February, 01:49
i have about 70 different varieties of apples, the majority are not old enough to produce fruit yet and I have a great source for scion if you want to graft your own trees. I like taking the useless bradford ornamental pear and grafting edible pears on top, i have a handful that should produce pears this year and i hear they are good mixed with cider apples.

17 February, 11:36
Have you ever made perry?

It's a sparkling cider traditionally made in England.

Delicious!

17 February, 11:48
no i have not, i wanted to make meade but never got that far, living in 2 different places has its challenges. I know very little about any of it, and i really need to learn. ❤️

17 February, 11:52
Meade is so easy!

All you need is access to lots & lots of honey.

Just tried Blake's honey from a local feed store over in Wilmer...

Dark & smoky rich, it is... Delicious!

Glad I don't have to buy from over in Semmes anymore.

I make more fruit wines than anything. My Pop had a still & used to make whiskey, but I never caught on to that.

Fruit wine, homemade beer & a few other things, like fermented fruit cocktail we call "worthy." Awesome topping for cake or ice cream, but quite a high-proof additive.

I've though of making that again & dipping in chocolate to make boozy fruit truffles, LOL.

17 February, 12:02
Chocolate! Now you are talking my language ❤️❤️❤️

I am guilty of knowing absolutely nothing about anything alcoholic, I grew up in a family of alcoholics and figured it was best to never even get started. Weed was my thing but that was years ago.

I would probably be very interested in sparkling cider, that sounds tasty.

I knew of a guy who made meade, but he disappeared and i don’t know what happened to him, maybe not enough interest 🤷🏼‍♀️

17 February, 12:10
I can't stand Hershey's or Cadbury's or Nestle's chocolate... It tastes so flat & too sweet, full of fillers.

But give me sun-dried cocoa beans from Peru or Ecuador or Mexico & I can make some chocolate, girl!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about the alcoholics. Both my parents, one ex-spouse, and I was done!

When I was in my 20s, I drank a bit, but my body just isn't interested these days. One bottle of red wine (Cassillo del Diablo Carminere from Concha y Toro, Chile) can last me 2 weeks... even using some to cook with, LOL.

I'm thinking a chunk of boozy pineapple wrapped in 70% dark chocolate ganache...

That just seems so decadent to me!

17 February, 12:40
I cannot stand the cheap chocolate, waxy tasting.

when you start making all this stuff, im sure you’ll need a taste tester before selling and making millions.... i be like Lucy on the chocolate assembly line 🤣

17 February, 01:40
LOL!

If I ever do start making that for other than just the family, it'll be for QakeLady's tea room...

I'm not about large scale at all... Even when I'm making soap, I stick to 5-lb batches.

I can't imagine trying to handle a mold full of 20 lbs of soap!

17 February, 02:07
I love homemade soap, but i never want to mess up the beautiful bar, so i set it aside for me to enjoy 😂 I have one sitting on my nightstand now, the scent is heavenly ❤️

17 February, 02:16
Soapmaking is one of the skills I'll be teaching, LOL.

Most people say that I’m born in the wrong time because “It’s so much easier to buy it at the store” 🙄

I never learned to make soap, I was more knitting/weaving/spinning. I dabble in quite a few hobbies/crafts. Mostly I make stuff for my family or friends. Not having a place of my own to keep any animals for 20 years now has really taken a toll,( I actually had almost given up ) but slowly I am starting to want to do this again. I miss my horses.
02:34 PM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
17 February, 02:40
Excellent!

Then you might want one of the cabins I envision one day while you're learning sheep/llama care, shearing, carding & spinning to go with your weaving skills!

When you live at the school, you can learn all of these & earn your keep at the same time.

I've always wanted some Kashmere goats, so why not?

Soap bought at the store is so full of toxins you would NOT believe.

Plus, it dries your skin out horribly.

My recipe has grass-fed beef tallow, olive oil, coconut oil & castor oil, with aloe vera juice & coconut milk. I superfat at 7%, meaning there is no freaking way my soap can dry your skin!

Plus, every bar is also a shampoo bar; just use a tablespoon of vinegar in a quart of water for your final rinse & you'll be tangle-free & shinier than ever.

Talk about saving money - shampoo & conditioner...

I must save a ton every year because I haven't bought household cleaners, soap, detergent or shampoo in about 10 years!

17 February, 02:43
I would love to learn to shear a Llama, or an alpaca ❤️