Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
15 February, 11:39
Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 01:29
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 February, 01:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
We can have 4 plants in Va

15 February, 02:01
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I live in Alabama - most depressingly backward state in the nation regarding this subject.

Thinking about moving 24 miles over into Mississippi because they're going fully legal.

15 February, 06:43
I would love to move where its warmer but my apples need so many chill hours to fruit, anything i grow has to compete with my apples 🤣

16 February, 08:16
LOL...

I'll be planting apple trees in a few days here... Arkansas Blacks & 2 other varieties... They're quite dependable here in the Southern states.

We usually get about 6 weeks of 30-degree temps at night, but with 70-degree days...

Loving spring!

16 February, 09:32
my arkansas black was one of my only trees to produce last year, hopefully we will do better this year.

16 February, 01:02
I love the flavor on those! We're also growing 3 types of cider apples, because I have a hankering for some sparkling cider like my Pop used to make back in the day... '60s.

Meanwhile, I have to content myself with Switchel. LOL

Made by the glass.

i have about 70 different varieties of apples, the majority are not old enough to produce fruit yet and I have a great source for scion if you want to graft your own trees. I like taking the useless bradford ornamental pear and grafting edible pears on top, i have a handful that should produce pears this year and i hear they are good mixed with cider apples.
01:49 PM - Feb 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
17 February, 11:36
Have you ever made perry?

It's a sparkling cider traditionally made in England.

Delicious!

17 February, 11:48
no i have not, i wanted to make meade but never got that far, living in 2 different places has its challenges. I know very little about any of it, and i really need to learn. ❤️