Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's a tough balancing act between being appropriately resourced for your mission and not profiteering from the movement. My belief is that being deplatformed and having your living taken away is a reasonable cause for asking for public support and spreading the load.

I had 7k Twitter followers going into all this and that was the result of years of work; that's all gone, although it has "carried forward" into this and other platforms. I pivoted my mailing list from being mostly tech/telecoms into the wider information war, but as a business asset it's defunct in its original role.

Fetishising penury and poverty is self-sabotage. Conversely, grifting is a thing, as is the dishonourable exploitation of the sacrifices of others. My view is that all profit is the result of some form of exercise of power, and it isn't wrong to make a profit, but you should be mindful of what you do with it when it arises.
01:45 PM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kat Summers @KatSummers
17 February, 03:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Have you thought about creating a blog about the other side of this? You can sell your photos on something like Shopify and link your blog posts to your shop. Document the transformation of the world with your photos and words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396