Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Some will wake up today, complain about their hair, trying feverishly to hold on to that vehicle they love so much, hope everyone will like their outfit, maybe they're upset nobody did dishes after dinner last night, wonder how many likes their posts may get, feel like they don't get paid enough at their job or even dislike their boss, Meanwhile others will wake up and wonder, will I be harmed today, will somebody hurt me, will I die today, will today be the day I can thank someone for rescuing me, or even I hope today will be the last day of my torment, to the latter I say Hold On, You are never Alone, God has made a place for You, and there will be a place for You to have Peace, Happiness, and Joy forever, I am sorry You have endured so much, and I Pray I may be given Your Hurt this day, so that You may be lifted in the Joy that I undeservedly hold within, rescue is coming Your way, not everyone in this world is blind to Your suffering, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GOD SEES YOU.
10:22 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 October, 11:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful and Beautifully said, Jason. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 08:20
We see Your beautiful heart JaSon! ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 November, 08:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

MiMi Warrior @AngelWarrior
12 March, 11:04
AMEN 🙏 AMEN 🙏 AMEN 🙏 OUR Father has said, "ENOUGH, time to Save The Children/humanity & DESTROY luciferian evil!" I feel, have felt that the time is coming soon for all these evil demons to be dealt with! Even White Lion knew what was going on & tried waking people up! PRAYING for those still being harmed & those being rescued & we speak. GOD IS WITH YOU little ones & majority of humanity is fighting back!

12 March, 11:15
In response MiMi Warrior to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 February, 12:12
Well said!!!!

17 February, 12:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Just came to me while I was driving my son to school. Many of my posts just hit me in this way, my brain just starts speaking in the back if my head, its like how I am always praying silently whilst doing everything I need to do. Gods Love Is So Amazing. Change Is Coming. All My Love. 🙏❤️ Thank You Father for Everything. 🙌🙌🙌

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 February, 12:00
AMEN JASON !!! BE THANKFUL FOR ALL GODS BLESSINGS EVEN THE LITTLE TINY ONES LIKE LOVE PEACE REST GRACE AND MERCY MAY GOD GIVE EVERYONE TRUE PEACE AND REST IN HIM TODAY !!!!!!!!!

17 February, 12:02
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I stand in agreement with this Mary, In The Name of Jesus' Amen.

17 February, 10:41
Guide Us Oh LORD. Free Them All.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 February, 10:44
My hair looks two squirrels got in a fight, mystery solved. lol

17 February, 10:33
Father save the littlest ones first, the rest are strong enough to endure knowing rescue is underway for those little ones who never had a choice. 🙏🕊️🙏

https://youtu.be/zhCqJuXvo...
▶ White Lion - When the Children Cry (Official Music Video) [1989] - YouTube

Back to 80s ... One of the Best Music Videolittle childdry your crying eyeshow can I explainthe fear you feel insidecause you were borninto this evil worldwh...

MiMi Warrior @AngelWarrior
12 March, 10:53
They knew back then what was going on & TRIED TELLING PEOPLE about what was being done to THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!