Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Misinformation/Disinformation is real folks. Be careful.
04:55 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 April, 12:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I’m not very good at all this. But I swear “reaching the precipice” is related to believing something to be true only to be slapped down by it’s falsity moments (or weeks) later. Learning and praying go hand in hand. Not giving up. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 April, 12:05
I’m not very good at all this. But I swear “reaching the precipice” is related to believing something to be true only to be slapped down by it’s falsity moments (or weeks) later. Learning and praying go hand in hand. Not giving up. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
08 April, 11:55

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 11:00
Idont believe anything unless i can verify it with at least one (preferably two) other sources. Guess im a cynic

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
31 January, 09:44
despite this
i bought 55oz of physical Silver today, and plan to buy more.
hard to get. should visit more frequently.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
31 January, 08:30
for people that dont understand...dont push the Elvis is alive and Trump is married to Princess Di thing. It was posted on telegram by someone crossing over into the Twilight Zone.

I know there is much more. It is getting embarrassing. It makes all of us look bad.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 08:29
Stick to the drops like people are suppose to stop researching?
Who is teaching people, connecting people with knowing what their rights are and how to protect them??
Blindly following is a major problem.
People need to know law and physics above all.
1776 coming home.
Tops things to learn are fundamental, of value, law and physics.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:24
The shills are out like no tomorrow. block them as as soon as they shiw themselves

jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
31 January, 07:50
Isnt ALL news considered propaganda?

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
31 January, 05:17
😳. Didn't Kissinger say the mind control would be complete when we couldnt believe or trust anybody or anything!?🤔

Karl Butz @TruthPatriot
31 January, 05:11
In the dictionary under redundant, it says, "see redundant".

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
31 January, 05:10
yep

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
31 January, 05:01
yep. aliens, levitation, reptilians and greys, cloning... its all wild. Jesus is the ONLY sure thing.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 05:02
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
even that whole story is questionable.

Stand Firm @Discernment10
31 January, 05:04
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
Jesus said he IS the truth. He is the foundation for all truth. People who do not know Him have no solid, eternal, unmoving foundation for evaluating information to see whether it could be true (not truth).

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
31 January, 04:57
It is getting so hard to tell who is speaking truth. Who is real and who is fake. I believe there is fake on both sides. We need more direction of who we can trust. 🙏

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
31 January, 04:56
Thats why I dont believe anything posted here.

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
31 January, 06:58
In response Henry Labowski to his Publication
I actually feel there is more honest posts here then on Gab or Twitter. I come here for direction. I don't follow telegram but see things reposted. I do feel there is much DISinformation on telegram. I miss hearing from Pres Trump and Kayleigh McEnany. (retyped my post to correct. Need an edit button here. 😉)

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 February, 10:58
In response Henry Labowski to his Publication
then you should leave ...

John Reese @TrumperWavin
31 January, 04:56
Of course.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 04:55
☑️💯