Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anonup is very social and highly truthy.
07:16 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 February, 02:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And Im hoping it is just that simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
17 February, 10:45
REASON BEHIND THIS SITE IS TO EDUCATE ALL 3RD LETTER OF LEVEL βœ‘οΈπŸ•ŽKHAZARIAN BABYLON MAGICK EVIL SPELL WAS PULLED ON THEM...
WE AS AUTISTIC STARSEEDS SEE THRU SINCE BORN, WE WERE RIDDICULLED BY SYSTEM SINCE DAY 1...SO WE WALK DOWN THIS PATH FOR HUMANKIND
NOW WE ONLY REFLECT WHAT WE FIND OUT DURING "FOOKIN AROUND"
BE DIFFERENT IN AGE OF IDIOCY, MORONISM AND AGRESSION IS BLESSING
Q: HOW YOU POSSIBLY WANT TO BRIBE BEING, WHICH HAS ALREADY ALL, WHICH EARTH COULD PROVIDE? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ITS CALLED SILENT WAR, BECAUSE THEIR STRENGHT IS IN YOUR VOLUNTARY OBEDIENCE, IGNORANCE AND CONFORMITY WITH EVIL...
CHRIST OFFER REDEMPTION FOR ALL, WHO RISE UP AGAINST TYRANNY.
WE UNDERSTAND HUMAN WEAKEST SPOTS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
17 February, 10:45
I see a group of people that,
#TruthMatters

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 February, 10:39
ANONUP is Golden β€”aka AUβ€” For sure!!

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 February, 10:19
AU is da BESTπŸ”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 10:12
kobayashi and vincentkenndy have given us a safe home here on anonup to move forward mostly without shills.
They have done so much or us there are really no words.
Not to even mention:

Gold and Silver
XRP

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 February, 07:24
I am thinking it will become....

Lily B.... @LilyB
17 February, 07:23
😊So....kinda like truth social?

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
17 February, 07:41
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
indeed

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 February, 07:22
Agree. Free of shills & big Egos. There's only couple of technical things that would make it perfect (quote repost, notifications on selected accounts). Hopefully Kobayashi is working on those.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 February, 07:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
maybe if he took that show thread and show likes thing off and made them like twitter Id be happier with this place but for those reasons alone I hate this platform with all I am
ugh

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 07:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I would like an edit option. Instead of having to completely delete a post then repost after you find you made an error.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 February, 07:18
Not really social for me man
Nobodys talking to me at all
I just want back on twitter where my frens are
so sad 😞

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 February, 04:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I was booted off Twitter again… 5 times now.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 February, 04:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
As well as Fakebook