Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 10:43
Didn't dish washers use to take 45 mins for a full cycle?
What's up with this 2 1/2 to 3 hour stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 11:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Exactly 30 days, eh?

30d 4h 26m

4 + 26 > 48 ... damn -1 > 47 :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 06:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
30 days

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:36
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
✍️In my vision this morning my guide was showing me that the Earth is spinning AND tilting. ??
✍️I was shown what was called a "miracle light" that was a beautiful glowing enormous bright light over the horizon.
✍️I saw large houses on fire.
✍️I was shown a black and white drawing of a face on George News
✍️I was shown a dinosaur
✍️I was given the word chill
Recently I have seen something in the ocean with a giant swirling under the water, and by giant I mean enormous out in the middle of the ocean could not tell which ocean.

✍️Lastly this morning when I asked if there was anything that I needed to know about the rest of this month and was given the song "Party like its Your Birthday" then when I pull it see it has double meanings.
A LOT OF ENERGIES being sent down this morning,enough that I could not only see the waves in my closed eye vision but could actually physically feel them!
AWESOMENESS!
Hi there Neo!

https://youtu.be/OUeaAOIAb...

NEO ONE @Neo
whoa, sounds like a interessting night.
Hi Angel, how are you doing?
02:25 PM - Feb 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 08:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Yeah it was my meditation visions this morning. Hope you are great!
Nana has never been better, going to have dinner with Juan O Savin soon at Trump Towers
So excited it is hard to keep from just floating away.