Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 10:43
Didn't dish washers use to take 45 mins for a full cycle?
What's up with this 2 1/2 to 3 hour stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 11:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Exactly 30 days, eh?

30d 4h 26m

4 + 26 > 48 ... damn -1 > 47 :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
20 February, 06:19
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
He may have been having an operation on that day.

See the last post on his account.

Just saying.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
16 February, 06:44
..so tomoro is a go?.....we'll see....

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
16 February, 04:23
😎17% battery

NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 04:44
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Just a coincidence 😏😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:36
✍️In my vision this morning my guide was showing me that the Earth is spinning AND tilting. ??
✍️I was shown what was called a "miracle light" that was a beautiful glowing enormous bright light over the horizon.
✍️I saw large houses on fire.
✍️I was shown a black and white drawing of a face on George News
✍️I was shown a dinosaur
✍️I was given the word chill
Recently I have seen something in the ocean with a giant swirling under the water, and by giant I mean enormous out in the middle of the ocean could not tell which ocean.

✍️Lastly this morning when I asked if there was anything that I needed to know about the rest of this month and was given the song "Party like its Your Birthday" then when I pull it see it has double meanings.
A LOT OF ENERGIES being sent down this morning,enough that I could not only see the waves in my closed eye vision but could actually physically feel them!
AWESOMENESS!
Hi there Neo!

https://youtu.be/OUeaAOIAb...

NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
whoa, sounds like a interessting night.
Hi Angel, how are you doing?

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
20 February, 04:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana!! Your dreams, visions, symbols and song lyrics sound exactly the way that God has been speaking to me since August 2020!!!!! You just freaked the heck out of me (in a good way) ❤️🙏🙏