Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
15 February, 11:39
Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 01:29
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Making sure that the rich get richer and that we get sicker!
08:44 AM - Feb 16, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 12:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Of all of the ingredients, stearic acid is the ONLY one that is not carcinogenic; in fact, to the contrary, it is used to firm up and/or thicken so many products IF we use natural products. You'll find it in conditioners, some soaps, body butters & lotions of all types, solid perfume bars, etc.

The main reason I don't use it is the high melting point. I use organic products for a reason - because they feed the skin - and heating them more than necessary to melt them reduces their nutritive properties.

Paraffin candles cause lung cancer...

So, better to put in a bunch MORE cancer-causing chemical scents so people will buy them by the dozen, right?

My candles are beeswax; IF I scent them, I use essential oils that complement the beeswax scent, like orange or lavender.

Beeswax candles can actually purify air in your room, to the point that they can keep a cold from going around the family, even.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 February, 01:02
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Great information, not much on candles, but keep them for emergencies