Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 February, 11:42
I think they worship Saturn.
Mimas_Cassini

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 February, 06:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Spiritually , I would say Jupiter smashes Saturn VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
15 February, 10:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
My newest quest...are we talking eggs, planes or planets outside bubble?

" REALM"
10:19 AM - Feb 15, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
15 February, 10:42
or realm within a realm - russian dolls
🤷🏻‍♀️

15 February, 10:44

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
from @johnnyq

15 February, 10:31
yes realm(s) ...i agree ...but the planes inside the realm..the holography...see pic...feels "both" inside the other ...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 February, 10:27

15 February, 10:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I need some tunes.
There she is, in all her glory.
The Spirit will get his way
always does
always will
awesome post bro just like always
leaned a shit ton from you .
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Let It Bleed (50th Anniversary Edition) is out now:https://abkco.lnk.to/LetItBleed"Monkey Man" by The Rolling StonesComposers: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 February, 10:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
World Tree, Firmament 🙏🤍