Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

Facebook wasn’t created by Zuckerberg.
FB was created by DARPA. I’ve said this 1000 times.
Who has the power in our govt
in these various operations
to hand over a program to Zuckerberg
that was created at American taxpayer expense
that was the result of YEARS of gaming out
HOW DO YOU TAKE CONTROL OF SOCIETY?
How to you get information control
from the citizens
& have them GIVE IT to you freely?
After they gamed it out they give it
as though it was his idea, to Zuckerberg..
The organizations that do this financing
that do the GoFundMe accounts
all goes back to the same crowd:
Davos, World Economic Forum,
& IF YOU DON’T DO THINGS
THE WAY >THEY< WANT IT DONE
THEY WILL CUT OFF YOUR FUNDING.
PayPal: You can traffic your kids
you can do Human Trafficking & let PayPal pay for it
& they act like they don’t know anything about it.
But they'll shut you down
for having an honest conversation about that
& allow everything else to go on 💥
06:29 PM - Feb 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
18 February, 12:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Jacinda Ardern - New Zealand was also a Young Global Leader student.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 February, 08:05
I was on FB every day for many years, looking at pictures of my great grandkids, posting pictures and enjoying conversations with several people I never met personally. I watched "Kobe" the Rockie Mountain horse from the time he was foaled until he ended up in CA with a new owner. I met a friend in AZ and we still talk on the phone. Then, in 2020, I was booted off FB for posting a video that was from another post on FB. My account was permanently deleted. At first, I was aghast - what can I do? Then, it finally dawned on me - God was doing for me what I could not have done for myself. He cut the chains of FB so that I could be free to become a QANON. But there are still so many people locked on that platform. When it is taken down they will be devastated. As for the new platform, I am waiting to see just how that goes before I jump into it. I left GAB, Telegram and one other (CRS) because it became risky to me. Thank you Juan for confirming the PAYPAL and GOFUNDME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 February, 07:33
I am personally uncomfortable with the "rollout" of yet another "social media platform everyone will flock to" after FB goes. We are getting all pumped up for the next big FB. So yeah, I am wary of the new platform being pumped up as the next big one just like they did FB after lifelog stopped. Is that just being repeated? We have yet again nothing to go on except "what we're being told" and no more. But everyone's waiting in line with itchy typing fingers to do the same thing all over again...

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 February, 05:19
I always thought Putin a white hat. He has been quite open and vocal about the elite