The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 February, 12:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
13 February, 01:11
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Many sources are indicating that once they discover they have been poisoned the reaction will be one of shock (of course), anger (most definitely) and violence (rebelling against those that did this to them which is to be expected). We were told to stay out of their way, let them express themselves to the level they need to, only show resistance back in the event they attempt to harm you and your family as their anger would be misdirected. Otherwise, let them do what they need to do. Their anger is at those that misled & harmed them.

Looks like all governments as well as any of those that aided and abetted with the crimes against humanity (schools, churches, pharmacies, lawyers, doctors, corporation and many more). They will be coming for you. If they miss you, Nuremberg has your name they'll be sure to circle back for your special trial. Unlike Nuremburg 1 where many got a slap on the wrist, Nuremberg 2 has stated there will be no leniency.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 01:22
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Amen! I feel this video relates and backs up what you wrote! God bless!

Pink Totter @Totter
13 February, 01:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
The red pill over a few years was tough, imagine doing it in a short time.... Yikes. Pray for them.

Im thankful that Ive been awakened slowly. I know there is much more I have yet to learn but I cant even imagine being awakened abruptly with a large pail of ice cold water. Thats how its going to be for those still asleep I believe.
01:43 PM - Feb 13, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it