Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 February, 02:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
et oui 🀫putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
13 February, 01:57
Please listen and let what he says soak.😊 i work with someone very close in the religion field. Trust me they know TRUTH is here for them as well as well as the evil thats around.βœ¨βš”οΈπŸ˜‡βš”οΈβœ¨ Humanity is very special and some have been here to help long before the Awakening βœ¨πŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸ’– to help . Be blessed on your Journeys Amen.πŸ˜‡ https://t.me/davidebergese...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 February, 01:56
I might not actually be saying the words, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking them..πŸ™‚

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
13 February, 01:53
Yep! I am making a poster of this for my house! Thanks for the post!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 February, 02:02
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
COOLY enough a popo sent it, a patriot, on face crook. WE are MANY>

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
13 February, 01:52
WE SURE DID …. MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAR πŸŒŸπŸ’―πŸŒŸπŸ˜˜πŸ˜Ž

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 February, 02:39
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Got throttled again, didn't that firefox fk shit talk POTUS too, thought he would mouth off and disappear, seeming anti thesis to google back in the day but he wears aprons too, THEN ya got the fks that own all the cable bands, and they all wear aprons, not just the cookies, all that shit. BUT RIGHT ON PATRIOT>