Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
13 February, 12:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
a firing squad will do that to ya! one blow to the head coming right up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 February, 12:35
FOR ME, HARSCH CASE OF COVID...😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 12:22
"slip & fall" after the baseball bat

Donna Corn @Ddmason
13 February, 11:45
Wonder if a parent of a child he molested did the world a favor?

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 February, 11:22
Strange!

"An autopsy report released later Thursday showed that Saget had an abrasion on his scalp, a fracture at the base of his skull, fractures around his eye sockets, bleeding between the brain and tissue covering the brain as well as bruises to the brain. Saget was positive for COVID-19 but had no inflammation in his respiratory system, according to the report.

“His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall," the statement said. “The manner of death is accident."

The medical examiner's conclusion was first announced by Saget's family on Wednesday.

“The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma,” their statement said. “They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep. No drugs or alcohol were involved.”"

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 February, 11:18
EVIL ERADICATED. PERIOD.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 11:05
I am sure the doublemint twins are happy, and I do not blame them.

The Saget family is desperate to sue the hotel for negligence, but this kind of stuff happens in hotels all the time, and if Saget had any alcohol or or drugs in his body, or some secret health issue, it will come out in a deposition.

Yes, could be a baseball bat, but Saget family has to prove it with strong evidence.

I am sure Saget probably drank alcohol or took a drug that would make him dizzy, or mixed them both, right?

Good luck with that!! I can imagine that pairs quite well with baseball bats, in a savvy elite hotel.

And the professional hotel staff and security probably got inside his room before the police, so the police could not hide anything (they do not want the hotel to get blamed for something a guess was responsible for).

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 February, 11:01
🎯Dead pedos do not reoffend, in a somewhat seemingly perplexing world, that fact remains.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 February, 10:52
I have a vision of him strapped in a chair, forced
to watch videos of his Evil Acts...

And one of his victims, was given the bat.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 February, 10:58
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Maybe two bats to the head.
#OlsenTweens