⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 February, 10:36
Perhaps justice was served.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I am sure the doublemint twins are happy, and I do not blame them.

The Saget family is desperate to sue the hotel for negligence, but this kind of stuff happens in hotels all the time, and if Saget had any alcohol or or drugs in his body, or some secret health issue, it will come out in a deposition.

Yes, could be a baseball bat, but Saget family has to prove it with strong evidence.

I am sure Saget probably drank alcohol or took a drug that would make him dizzy, or mixed them both, right?

Good luck with that!! I can imagine that pairs quite well with baseball bats, in a savvy elite hotel.

And the professional hotel staff and security probably got inside his room before the police, so the police could not hide anything (they do not want the hotel to get blamed for something a guess was responsible for).
11:05 AM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it