Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 February, 09:53
Wonder if the med beds can heal "autism" by getting their original coding? And those damaged by pharmakia, name the capacity, ie brain damage, why do they many times affect the frontal core. Intentionally. That is how.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Steve_Longshot in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
13 February, 09:02
In response Steve Heier to his Publication
I believe that I heard Dr. Judy Mikovits talk about this as a cure from the bad vaccines. Not sure on the details.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I believe that I heard Dr. Judy Mikovits talk about this as a cure from the bad vaccines. Not sure on the details.

13 February, 10:13
RIGHT out of the horses mouth, like Robert Kennedy Jr. says, it was all by intent and design, and the demons thought it was funny. TY for sharing.JUST enough time throttled to think while coming back inhere, to think of the bio tech needles they have. heir next part of the plane. WHY there are so few needle manufacturers.

13 February, 10:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Throttled even fixing this, not going back in to fix more typos. NOT saying throttled by this site. Bet.