LFG!
07:31 PM - Feb 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
13 February, 02:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Robert is mentioned so many times in Q post, FYI
Most have to do with corruption

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
13 February, 02:14
Definitely need to look into Robert Durham… misspellings matter
these swamp creature’s 🐍 are fooked, he really emphasized the death penalty 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 February, 01:37

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 February, 01:24
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 12:21
juat watched the 1st of 3 part movie of Atlas Shrugged based on the book
My hubby read the book, about 1000 pages

it was written in the 30’s and everything then is the same now or happening
Greedy, corrupt POS politicians

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 February, 06:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
My favorite book, story and what I thought was a fantasy! But looking at what's been and unfolding, makes me hopeful it is prophetic. Having so many great people gone underground and being part of The Plan. Makes me wonder if John Galt is indeed, JFK Jr.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 February, 11:13
LFG 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

connie wright @cowri
12 February, 10:21
Those Traitors have earned every inch of American Made Rope-made by the very Americans they hate-I will be smiling to see them coming to the end of their rope. God wants me to Pray for their soul-that is hard to do...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 February, 11:20
In response connie wright to her Publication
Hang 'em High (1968) random snips of dialog:

Prisoner: Always uses top grade hemp, Schmidt does. He oils it so it slides read good. Snaps your neck like a dry twig.

Captain Wilson, Cooper Hanging Party: All right, now that makes three mistakes we've made. The money, we hung an innocent man, and we didn't finish the job. We can't undo the first two... but we can still finish the job.

Jed Cooper: Well, I don't care how you slice it - whether there's nine men out in the plains with a dirty rope or a judge with his robe on in front of the American flag - those boys are going to be just as dead as if they'd been lynched.
Judge Adam Fenton: That's right, Cooper, just as dead - but they won't have been lynched. They would have been judged. And if you can't see the difference, you'd better take off that star right now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 09:26
So many have suffered and lost so much and then there are those that because of the evil things the cabal has done for centuries have cause things like starving children, ppl kept poor with no homes or way to take care of their families.
So much suffering all of their evil deeds have caused.

It is time for this to all be made right, there has never been a reason other than their evil greed and thirst for power and money doing the bidding of satan for the suffering that has been on our planet our entire lives and generations before us.

There has always been plenty to take care of everyone were they not hoarding the wealth of the planet and keep us beaten down as their slaves.

LFG!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 February, 08:58
Let's roll, Doq!!! We're ready for it!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 February, 08:38
LFG NCSWIC 🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 February, 08:38

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 08:18
I don't need no stinking reparations. I'm a child of God.
You awake yet? Doq, this isn't about us...it's about the sheep.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 08:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Got it.

I must not be awake then.

Because I can tell you that many have suffered as a result of this shit show and if reparations don’t exist, it’s going to be hell on earth.

So you can say you’re a child of God all you want but it doesn’t actually fix any problems.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 February, 08:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
DOQ @doqholliday is Alive, AWAKE and Aware.... he always sharing and ENCOURAGING others to become and stay the same!! 👍🇺🇸

Because....this Movie has more Spinoffs than hollyweird could ever have created theirselves!!

Hence the term Collective..this discovery and awakening takes all of us to know & research “the Crumbs”!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 February, 08:14
WE R READY🎯🎯🎯🎯

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
12 February, 08:10
He may not be Robert Durham, but John is coming 🤣

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 February, 08:28
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
President Trump must be communicating something.
He would not mistake Robert Durham and John Durham.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 February, 07:35
God has set the price.
He giveth or He taketh away...

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
12 February, 07:33
ill take my payments in gold or silver