Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 07:31
Reparations for Patriots.

Death punishment for Traitors!

LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 08:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't need no stinking reparations. I'm a child of God.
You awake yet? Doq, this isn't about us...it's about the sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Got it.

I must not be awake then.

Because I can tell you that many have suffered as a result of this shit show and if reparations don’t exist, it’s going to be hell on earth.

So you can say you’re a child of God all you want but it doesn’t actually fix any problems.
08:30 PM - Feb 12, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
12 February, 09:21
I am tired of turning the other cheek... and that counting all 4 of them...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 08:36
Doq, as children of God we don't need reparations... I'd rather have mana. I'd rather revel in the fact that He chose us for this time. He knows the numbers of the hairs on our head. He knows when a sparrow falls from the sky. How much more will He do for us.

Bless Up Doq. God's got you and yours covered. Prove me wrong... I'll wait.

12 February, 08:47
If you’re using Manna as a reference to the Bible than I’ll prove my point to you right now.

Show me an example of where Manna was used as a store of value for people.

Do you know what Manna was?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 February, 08:58
Luke 12:2-3 “Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees—their hypocrisy. 2 The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. 3 Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear! IMHO, I welcome any and ALL reparations (repair) for those who have been hurt. The children deserve justice!