Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 07:31
Reparations for Patriots.

Death punishment for Traitors!

LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 February, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Those Traitors have earned every inch of American Made Rope-made by the very Americans they hate-I will be smiling to see them coming to the end of their rope. God wants me to Pray for their soul-that is hard to do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Hang 'em High (1968) random snips of dialog:

Prisoner: Always uses top grade hemp, Schmidt does. He oils it so it slides read good. Snaps your neck like a dry twig.

Captain Wilson, Cooper Hanging Party: All right, now that makes three mistakes we've made. The money, we hung an innocent man, and we didn't finish the job. We can't undo the first two... but we can still finish the job.

Jed Cooper: Well, I don't care how you slice it - whether there's nine men out in the plains with a dirty rope or a judge with his robe on in front of the American flag - those boys are going to be just as dead as if they'd been lynched.
Judge Adam Fenton: That's right, Cooper, just as dead - but they won't have been lynched. They would have been judged. And if you can't see the difference, you'd better take off that star right now.
11:20 PM - Feb 13, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft., click on at the bottom under it