Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
The structure is now disassembled from in front of the WH...
Just took this screen shot.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
02:59 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Alison Ecat @Alicat
31 January, 06:25
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
i think they took down one level. check this out.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/cuXh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
31 January, 03:44
It's still there. although I believe it is partially dismantled. More interesting, is the lack of lights on in the WH itself...
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
tracey mcc @tmcclosk
31 January, 03:42
it looks like this structure is in the process of coming down.

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
31 January, 03:37
I'm so worried that the plan was foiled and that Biden is in control of the military. Kash P. was on Maria this morning and said he was fired. If action isn't taken soon our country will collapse, literally. I have faith in God, but it's almost too much to bear at times. My familly is ready to commit me. ;) xoxo

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 February, 02:30
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING !!! White hats in control, do some research and calm down.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 02:36
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
You are watching their lies on MSM - it is tipping the scales of reality to FEAR and LOOSH for Demons they serve.

Do not be part of it...laugh when they say those things, if you are not able to turn it off because of others in the room.

DEMONS get strength from our FEAR. Think False Flags. World wide Fear is their greatest gift to their Satanic gods.
Search it:
What does Loosh mean?
Top definition. Loosh. -New Age term applied to energy produced by human beings that other entities use to feed from. 2. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
31 January, 03:21
This PIC shoots right over the top and beyond it. its lower right screen.

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
31 January, 03:15
it looks maybe a little shorter...but i think its still there.

Leonard Kerns @Sandblaster
31 January, 03:05
I think it is still there in the very bottom of pictue.

Born InAmerica @AmericanPatriotOH
31 January, 03:04
disassembled? what is the structureto the right, please Ms. veronica, please tell me, i am not being flip, i am seriously asking what is the structure i see to the right of this pic?