Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 02:34
Share this video on every platform possible. Dark to light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
I wonder if the child harvesting part includes abortion. I find it horrifically ironic that those who claim to want to lift minorities up in the same breath tell them it's their right to kill their children before they are even born.
02:47 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 February, 07:44
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
It does. It is horrific. There is also a drug that can be administered to a baby that makes it appear to be a stillborn (although it can be reversed later). How many mums have given birth to perfectly healthy babies only to be told it died during the birth... Some doctors/abortion clinics are complicit too. The evil goes much further and deeper than we realise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
31 January, 04:54
I think so. It's horrifying. I also think it's part of an evil ongoing practice of child sacrifice to Molech ... as evil people have done for thousands of years. #SaveTheChildren
* Lev 18:21 “You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord."
* Matthew 18:6 “whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”‬

Stand Firm @Discernment10
31 January, 05:02
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Yes. There is a spiritual aspect to everything – everything on the Earth, everything everywhere. Somehow everything interacts with God's structure and laws (not just the 10 Commandments), and the Biblical concept of authority. I don't claim to know how exactly, but for a good intro to it, look for Gene Decode on Bitchute talking about the petition to Heaven.

Casey Herr @hcasey0907
31 January, 03:01
That's exactly what I have thought about lately....

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 January, 02:55
Yes, i sure it does...🥵