Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Share this video on every platform possible. Dark to light.
02:34 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 05:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Text Sascha Stone: enterprise (not enterpirse>= typing error?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
08 April, 05:10
Cynthia McKinney always = one badass American !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 April, 04:12
Let's Go! Bring it on! READY!🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 April, 02:22
Excellent!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 April, 11:47
The.
Calvary.
HAS.
ARRIVED.

⚡🔥🔥🔥💥

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 February, 11:16
The Pope the Queen mother Theresa Oprah Ellen DeGeneres George Clooney Joe Biden Hillary Clinton Barack Obama just to name a few.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 February, 01:33
these sick fucs days are over. we have Christ consciousness living coming
#SavingGodsChildren

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
01 February, 04:24
Right on radio
Jonah in the beast
https://youtu.be/m4CrtKbXd...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 April, 04:45
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Would you happen to have another link for this? No longer available at the link you gave. TY

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 April, 04:48
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Sorry...i see the link for the podcast.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
01 February, 04:14

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
01 February, 02:38
I am blasting Facebook with everything. And sometimes I am not being nice about it.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
31 January, 10:33
we need a different link... unless you want it coming back to anonup....

Albion Deux @Albion
31 January, 08:56
It's gone beyond the time when "people" look away - literally & otherwise - close their ears or walk away when this subject is brought up. If there is one thing that Donald J. Trump embodied was strength of conviction(s). Anything less is pure cowardness.

Its Donna @duke347
31 January, 08:56
LinkedIn isn't letting this one through. Do you have a direct link?

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
31 January, 08:51
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THESE POOR BABIES. SHARING FAR AND WIDE. SILENT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MUST END NOW

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
31 January, 08:35
where can i find the rest of video?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 08:30
CHILD RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER & HARVESTING....😡🔥🔥👿
LIKE FKING CROPS?!
THIS HAS TO!🤢😫💔
I WANT JUSTICE & A LITTLE REVENGE!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 06:31
can someone pull a max headroom and force this and others onto TV SCREENS???????

Elena Iove @Camberu71
31 January, 06:09
OH MY GOD! And we were sleeping in peace at night thinking that our children and grandchildren are safe and secure...

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 05:26
Patriots THIS goes viral.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
31 January, 04:36
#Millstones Matthew 18:6
A #DayOfReckoning is coming for the evil ones who hurt children.
* 1/31/2020: “My administration is fighting these monsters." (President Trump)
* Executive Order 13903 Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States
#SaveTheChildren
#darktolight

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
31 January, 04:25
I saw something so vile today .... I wished I did'nt ... organ harvesting is brutally real 💔😪

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
01 February, 09:05
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
looking at the graphics will break you.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 05:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Allready about 10 years ago there were the stories about children in Libanon, who were found besides the roads, missing eyes and kidneys and so on. It was in the news, but after that we did not hear from it again. So evil!

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
31 January, 04:05
Too many have suffered for far too long. This must stop and these people must be rescued now. GODSPEED

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 January, 03:50
done.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 03:34
Every last PedoVoreLuciferian will burn eternally. Father we pray that every child will be saved from the wicked &healed and that the demonic forces that roamed the earth for centuries will all be bound and thrown in the abyss. We feel your presence right here,right now and can see your Hand in the PLAN TO SAVE HUMANITY May your will be done on earth as in heaven In Jesus Holy name AMEN Glory to God for JFK Our President, LadyDi VP Pompeo, Generals Flynn,OUR Militar &allies around the world, their families, DanScavino Kaighley M, MJ ELVIS And EVERY LAST HERO behind the scenes God's CHOSEN ✝️

Jn768 Jn768 @Alice768
31 January, 03:39
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
I pray everynight these evil dregs of humanity will be shown to the world ,for the unthinkable horrors they have inflicted on the defencless 😭😭😭🙏🏻💔

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
31 January, 03:47
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
AMEN !

Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
31 January, 03:07
Lord please stop this Evil!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
31 January, 03:06
encouraging.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
31 January, 03:02
Stomach turning. It's why I write my novel series.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
31 January, 02:58
Love Cynthia, the DS stole her victory just like Trump. She is fearless.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
31 January, 02:54
oops nevermind i figured it out

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
31 January, 02:53
is there a link to this video? i can't seem to save it from here, thanks

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 11:01
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication