Only people mentioned by ikasirom5 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 May, 03:53
In response イカシー QArmyJapanFlynn to his Publication
waiting for dead alive people or celebs to save us still...........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Faulkner @rbentsen
01 May, 02:21
Do the math. It doesn't add up. Verify before spreading misinformation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 May, 02:00
OMG she can't be his Daughter.

Check their birthdates next time before posting this shit.

Now even the Japanese are shilling for the DEEP STATE on here.. WTF!!

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
01 May, 01:58
i was thinking that!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
23 January, 08:55
Now wouldn't this make for an awesome movie script? Nothing would surprise me! I hope we get to see the credits at the end to know who's who!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 January, 10:09
interesting, would make a lot of sense 🙏🏻

Verily Chambers @Verily1
15 January, 10:01
Now what do you make of Ezra Cohen Watnick? And some of the reporters on OAN News?

Then there is the evidence that Patrick Bouvier Kennedy is alive and has children. As are Arabella, Fatima and Joseph Kennedy (undisclosed children of JFK). They would have children too. Hidden in Libya(?) Bengazi (hence why HRC and Obuma wanted it destroyed). Many decades of planning and training a new generation? WHo can you trust? Family?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 11:13
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
If you study Patricks posts many things become clear.
This is not just a battle for America, it is a battle of good vs evil, and dates back to the original bloodlines of mankind
So blessed to be here for this event.