Patty Malek @patty888
This is Dong Jingwei. He is a Hero that nobody knows. Intel that I got is that he was a gift from President Xi of China to the Alliance.

Governors and top military brass was called to the Pentagon recently and briefed on all of this...so it's really game over for all the Bullshit, and we are at breakpoint ALPHA...😎
08:18 AM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 February, 11:16
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Double agent
🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡
https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
10 February, 10:11
Or, are Patriots being thrown a bone to occupy us while the whole of Congress continues to lie to us and amass a fortune.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 February, 09:48
this was awhile ago though right?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 09:13
Well done Patty! βš”οΈπŸ‘Έβš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
10 February, 09:10
I'll believe it when I see it! What about Hunters/Weiners/Seth Rich's/Pelosi's/Debbie W Schultz's Laptops! Weiners - [Hillary's) had Crime against Children on it! Wray has been sitting on ALL of them!

arba happihr @arba
10 February, 10:04
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
wray wray is a demonic being
Go to his office and remove laptop
Wray wray isn't like King Kong, he isn't strong enough to keep anyone out.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 February, 12:27
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
Interesting that the reality of all these "Players" laptops are
repeatedly for years pushed to the front of the stage, and
no attempting to deny they exist or the rumors of info
contained there in, except for a short period of denial on
Hunters--then verified..the few bits of info from some of the
laptops can't be whitehats best effort at waking--tell me it
isn't