Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 05:09
which one ? Putin 1.0 or Putin 2.0 ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
19 March, 01:34
A tough man that pulls no punches.
I may not agree with how he runs his country but, I don't have to. I really don't know a whole lot about him or Russia. He seems like a very smart man though.
Maybe the reason he's so strict with his people is to protect them? I don't know. As I said, I don't know enough about him but I think he's a smart and tough man.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 March, 09:10
have liked and respected him since becoming
aware of him, just a sense or instinct

he kicked the bolsheviks out of that nation
and brought Christianity back to the 'mother country',
that's all i needed to know

even bought a tee shirt years ago, and i rarely buy tees,
tho prolly did so just to tick people off

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 March, 08:14
HUMANITARIAN

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
18 March, 06:35
At this high level of chess you need to be able to play both sides of the board in order to beat your opponent, as we get closer and closer to the final moves, I see him moving the white pieces.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 06:17
Don’t know re past or present Putin,
BUT, he calls it loud and clear, which is immensely refreshing and super necessary at a time like this . He appears to stick to his word. He’s a dynamo where action needs to be taken. He’s brave. His country adores him - top indicator. As is, I stand by him.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 March, 05:46
Doesnt want centralized banking...thats good. I find it interesting when President Trump says he is not the same person. But seems to me he doesn't play with the deep state.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
18 March, 05:26
Patriot for his People! #WhiteHat who repented!

Olaf Koll @OlafK
18 March, 05:21
white hat

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 11:35
:)

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
24 February, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
bahahahaha Kim you won!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 March, 09:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Diana DJT @Diana
22 February, 12:15
The fact that the MSM went after him aka The Russia Collusion with Canidate Trump/POTUS Trump speakes volumes. Then he said the elites were Satan Worshippers, and also banned Americans from adopting Russian children because of the horrible crimes against children here. I believe him to be a man of faith, that he loves his country and its citizens. 🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

mark kub @markkub
22 February, 12:14
People forget Putin's background it would be wise to study it. now is he part of the plan? maybe

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 02:55
Pink Storm Tie = For Our Children

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
18 February, 09:55
is The Big Lebowski. The dude abides.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 February, 09:50
I know I am a little late getting into this conversation.
From what I have seen of him over the years, he is not the same person and had been long ago, replaced.
- He has taken Mother Russia in a new, fresh direction.
- They have backed their Ruble with gold for almost 10 years now.
-Russia trades natural gas and oil with gold to the other countries that do the same ie India and Pakistan.
A few years ago, Mr. Putin offered (globally) land in Siberia to live on for free. The stipulation was the people had to maintain the land as farmland (they did not have to work it) and learn to speak Russian. To me, if I was in a different age I would have gladly moved there.
Mr. Putin is a Godly man and has made many efforts to restore a faith base in the Russian people.
So to answer your original question ; he is a man of honor, courage and integrity.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
19 February, 01:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Here Hear Charlie 👍I resonate with this and appreciate how humbly and honorably you have shared your opinion Sir. Let us brighten that spotlight over him and remove these illegitimate interrogation lamps 🔦 😊

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 February, 01:35
He is a Christian. I believe he is working with Trump to take down the Cabal. I also think he is trolling the hell out of our MSM and idiots in the WH.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 February, 05:37
Always admired his stand against allowing the "excesses" of the West to take root in his country and protecting his people. Had great respect for that.

The fact the fakestream media were always so against him him made me think he was most likely a "good guy" ✨😘

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
15 February, 05:15
misunderstood due to years of fearmongering from our government and media.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
15 February, 12:27
Tartary

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 February, 10:56
This is the good version. Going by astrology, he's a Libra, so he weighs and balances decisions, while Trump is a Gemini that can see both sides and keep the conversation going - those two air signs that can fly above, are an astrological love match.

I knew neither he nor Trump would want the legacy of pushing a nuclear button. But, boy, can they push peace buttons!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
14 February, 08:29
Ally of the white hats…

Diana DJT @Diana
14 February, 01:31
A long time ago I really only knew that he was KGB, very calculated, fierce, loyal to his country. I read that he had banned Americans from adopting children from Russia because of the horrible child abuse in U.S. I noticed a soft spot in him, or a new Putin, one never knows. I think WH now, part of the Alliance to bring down DS, he said they worship Satan. IMO going to kick the DS out of Ukraine that will expose the Biden’s WW💥🙏🏼🐸

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
14 February, 11:15
Hes no angel, hes tough, he hates Satan and the DS cabal, he thinks the Western culture agenda is disgusting, he’s the boogie man for Western Governments, used to scare their people, he wants to be left alone, he cares more for his country than most puppet leaders, he will stand up for injustice, he’s wise, calulated and can be incredibly dangerous if pushed too far.
Im not so sure hes the orignal Putin.
I like him way more than I like Boris Johnson. 😁

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 February, 09:52
FIERCE. And loyal to his country's people.

The [DS] is terrified by the Truth of this man and his actions.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 February, 11:38
In some respect I believe you can not take the KGB out of him. on the other hand, I had more respect for him than i did for the kenyan back in the day. I mean he did call the rulers of the world satinists so idk? Watched some of his speeches and whatnot and he seems fine but how does he stay in power? Why was he picked to be the ruler of Russia? To many unknowns to form a valid opinion, at least from my limited knowledge

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
13 February, 04:13
peter the great reincarnated.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Frances Long @Camelot
13 February, 09:52
He is all about keeping Russia strong and he is clever. BUT he is of pure heart about the children and that tells me a lot about his character. Therefore I trust him.