CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 01:46
I swear to God she looks and sounds like Joan Rivers!!!

Why does piglosi 2.0 say she won't see us for a bit???

https://rumble.com/vuie1y-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 February, 01:52
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Wait I thought she is responsible for the Capital police?? She is such a liar!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 01:53
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
🎯🤣😆Yep, that is her middle name, Nazi Liar Piglosi!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 February, 01:55
so freaking MADDENING. I can't believe she hasn't been struck down by lightening yet..

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
They want to keep her going forever, like they did with RBG, and the queen of England. Bats from hell that won't stop flying around, and vampires is what I think they are.
01:57 PM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 February, 02:00
I'm still laughing, thank you for that, I needed it LOL

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 02:05
😆🤣🎯🙏👊☺️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 February, 01:58
🤣This made me laugh so hard, glad I wasn't sipping my water

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 02:15
😁😆🤣👊