Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
So, this happened. 9 remaining. Interesting.
10:59 AM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
09 February, 04:50
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
and 4 + 4 + 9 = 17🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 03:33
I’ve heard a lot of “heart attack” references lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 February, 03:25
isn't nine a marker> maker 9

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:22
Id have to say Perfect 9!!!!!!!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
09 February, 12:52

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 February, 12:16
From Q2305 🔴“the world’s largest ungoverned space”. (Sounds like Elon’s Intent was just annihilated-by White Hats? 🤷‍♀️)

When Eric Schmidt describes the Internet, however misguidedly, as “the world’s largest ungoverned space” in his book “The New Digital Age,” he is borrowing Barlow’s rhetoric. When tech mogul Peter Thiel writes, in “The Education of a Libertarian,” that he founded PayPal to create a currency free from government control and that “by starting a 🔴NEW INTERNET business, an entrepreneur may create a new world,” it’s impossible not to hear Barlovian echoes. (That grandiose attitude is so common now that HBO has a comedy, “Silicon Valley,” dedicated to mocking it.)"

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
09 February, 12:12
I call bullshit.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 February, 11:49
I tire of lies. There was nothing but a blip of Kp 4s. 🙄

Look weak when you are strong, eh Elon?

Comms without sauce make me irritable.

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 11:21
Add to this, something similar happened on Jan. 8, 2018. Satellite Zuma. Drops around 500 are relevant.
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q 500
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q 501
Attached the rest of relevant drops.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 February, 11:07

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
09 February, 11:06
Hmmmm.... This is strange. Going by the narrative these satellites were supposed to be used for NESARA/GESARA. What does that mean for the white hats timeline? If all the free/open block chain is supposed to be running on these satellites and now they are no longer functioning does that push the timeline back? Is this just a lie to confuse the DS? The more I learn the less I know...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 February, 11:55
In response All Right to his Publication
I agree, the more i find out the more confused I get lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 February, 11:02
I wonder how many have been launched in total.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 01:27
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Should be 12k in total. I think there are currently around 1700-2000.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 February, 11:01
9 [333] 😊🙏🤍