Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
18 February, 11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 February, 08:31
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
SEE THIS FKN GIF why the fk is this one on here. HEY just tryna let the site know so it can get tf rid of Barry S. AND also in that regard FK all trestle boarders on each side, TRUMP KNOWS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry S OH SO SCARY.....NOT told pre net about that pos and a LONG fkin time as future proof they were gonna fake vote the illuminati creation in. CALLED a useful idiot BY the illuminati, FK THAT MOTHER FKR> NOPE> FK HIM, SO POWERFUL God had a person bloodliner TELL HIS kiddo ABOUT THAT as future proof, still fkin winning. LOL
08:33 PM - Feb 08, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
08 February, 08:34
SUCH fkn light work to the heavens, this pos GOD told a NOBODY HIPPIE pre net. SEE how that shit works. FK ALL DARKNESS STRIKE ALL DARKNESS> HAWAII tunnels. TELL'EM bout that BARRY S ILLUMINATI CREATION YOU FKR>

08 February, 08:36
DOUBLE fk off, heard my dad was told because of letters against this fker mofo freako that MY sis said he got a don't keep saying stuff, letter from the whhellhole AND MY dad didn't ever tell me bout that, NOR did HE have any idea what I know, BUT he always said, if you see a mutha tell them I said happy muthas day. SO BARRY S on all levels HAPPY MUTHAS DAY you not even human thing.