Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
JUDGE ORDERS POLICE TO RETURN FUEL TO THE TRUCKERS IN CANADA!

Watch πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/iHlOv5mBK...
04:44 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 February, 07:10
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Answered prayer! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 February, 05:14
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
WONDER WHAT [[[[THEY]]]] PUT IN IT WOULD YOU POUR THAT IN YOUR GAS TANK NOW I MEAN REALLY ?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
08 February, 05:57
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
True that, I wouldn’t be putting that fuel in my gas tankβ—οΈπŸ˜

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
08 February, 06:01
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Interesting thought. But I'm sure it's nothing sinister because the whole world is watching. That's why a judge ordered the fuel be given back to the truckers. The truckers need fuel to keep their truck cabins warm. It would be a huge humanitarian crisis on their hands if they allowed truckers and their families to freeze to death. The judge did the right thing--don't know if it is a "good judge" or a "scared judge" though!