Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 February, 12:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
He was replaced, right?

What was the significance of the red wrist band that Ivanka wore when she got one of her Jabs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 February, 12:38
Given that Ivanka remains married to this Rothschild piece-of-sh** - I would wager Donald Trump found out…FROM THE NSA.

Other important questions:

1. What did Donald Trump know about his son-in-law BEFORE he became POTUS?

2. Did Ivanka know what her husband is? For how long, and why the f*** did she do nothing (or seem to do nothing)?

3. Could this mean the Donald Trump is controlled opposition? (Seriously, we have to be open to all possibilities - I love Donald Trump, but I am not so stupid as to deny the possibility that he too, unlikely as it may seem, could be a Black Hat that made a deal).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 February, 12:52
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Negative

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 10:32
The one that took his place and negotiated peace was a famine ET
is Nana's resonance.
This one had a totally female aura!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
07 February, 10:24
It isn't him...