Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
16 March, 07:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love this, thank you for posting it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 October, 11:53
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 July, 05:06
TY for this - had forgotten some of itπŸ’–

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 June, 01:44
When I was 12 years old and going to a church that promoted fire and brim stone, I said then that God was love and NOT fear! This was a church in the SOUTH bible belt.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 March, 07:10
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
ProvΒ 1:7Β Β Β The fearΒ of the LORDΒ [is] theΒ beginningΒ of knowledge:Β [but] foolsΒ despiseΒ wisdomΒ and instruction.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
17 March, 11:05
ONE OF MINE FAVORITEπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜

https://youtu.be/jhat-xUQ6...

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
14 October, 11:36
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
One of my favorite songs ever! πŸ’—

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 March, 10:54
living proof that its only by the strentgh of GOD that i can share this with the same people ive been trying to red pill and wake up. the same people that told me to take the vaxx, who wouldn’t listen to my warnings, who uninvited me for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The ones who went on family vacations without me becasue I wanst vaxxed. The ones who still don’t believe my news updates and what to watch for in the fake news. the ones who couldnt believe Ukraine is a bigger story to expose US corruption. The ones who think the US β€œisnt in olay” in this Russian war. The ones who still dismiss larger topics of child trafficking, pedophilia and andreochrome. I need %50000 percent of God’s grace and love to extend this post to them. Trying to heal - Lord make a way where there is no way.

10 March, 11:45
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
He is making You way, and God is You Strength, Indeed. πŸ™β€οΈ

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
07 February, 05:01
πŸ•Šβœ¨πŸ•Š

07 February, 05:18
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 03:51
U R THE BEST! MY BROTHER πŸ™

07 February, 03:55
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Jesus is the best, I am just trying, lead me Oh LORD, and show me the way...πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ God Bless You πŸ™β€οΈ

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
06 February, 06:28
Beautiful ❀️❀️❀️

06 February, 06:29
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ