⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 February, 10:52
SHARE SHARE SHARE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 February, 12:36
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
As a nurse for 50 years, I devoted my heart and soul to my patients, went against doctors orders that I saw were inaccurate or harmful until I could speak with the doctor. I am shocked and appalled by what is going on in my beloved profession! As an ER nurse for most of my career, we were a team. Doctors and nurses working together and supporting one another thru difficult shifts, standing against oppressive decisions made by administrators. We put the patient first always. When I mentored new nurses I told them the three most important things to remember were:
1. The patient comes first
2. The patient comes first
3. The patient comes first
Nurses need to STAND UP and do what is RIGHT for the patient. Period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
It is all true!
Mom is a retired RN and diagnosed with pneumothorax was taking prednisone (standard treatment) and doing great. Went to hospital with Dad for a follow up xray and when they got home, hospital called and insisted she come to the ER. They admitted her keeping my Dad away (because of "covid"). Withheld the steroid and put her on oxygen. Asked her THREE times if they could code her and put her on a ventilator. She refused. Her conditioned worsened and after 1 1/2 days we got her the hell out of there with some difficulty. I tried to speak with the hospiatlists and Omg was she a bit*ch. Went back on steroids and happy to say she is fully recovered.
I warned them to STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL if at all possible and my father offered the proverbial tin foil hat.
My mother was shaken to her core which I have never witnessed from her before.
I believe they were using my mother for profit and did not care if they killed her. Maybe that was their intention.
02:06 PM - Feb 05, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
05 February, 11:16
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
$45k for a covid death. human body's organs, etc... worth $65 million

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
05 February, 11:08

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 February, 11:05
They took her off of steroids completely? They had to know that a quick withdrawal off of them can cause an adrenal crisis (if on them a long time). They really wanted that C19 money badly, didn't they?

I'm glad she's okay now.💙

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 February, 02:24
Thank God you were not afraid to stand up and advocated for your mom. This intentional malpractice is horrifying and must be prosecuted. Glad your mom is doing well. Unbelievable.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 February, 02:15
They are intentionally following deadly protocols for $ and the depopulation agenda.