Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 February, 07:06
Yet to be confronted for not wearing a mask and I live in Karen's state of NY.

Secretly, I hope someone will say something

I would guess 95% still wear a mask when in public

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Fox @BlueFox80
05 February, 08:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
We live Upstate and have, for the most part, not been harassed about being maskless. A surprising amount of people in this area are refusing to comply. My 20 yr old daughter walked into a gas station and was harassed- she was told β€˜you have to have a mask, we are enforcing the mandate here’, so she asked if she could complete her purchase and they said yes, her answer- β€˜then you arent enforcing it, are you?’ πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 08:35
In response Blue Fox to her Publication
Good for her ! I am out and about every day. Major chains too, no one says shit. I think they secretly enjoy seeing a handsome face without a diaper , but maybe they are just too scared to say something to a 6'1 guy with a shit eating grin πŸ˜‚

Blue Fox @BlueFox80
05 February, 09:24
Lol! I’m not a 6’1” good looking dude, its the crazy twitch in my left eye that’s keeping them away- or I have a sign above my head that says β€˜I’m one tiny thread away from snapping, you gonna be the one to break it?’ I lived in a COVID room with the sickest of the sick for the last two years until Herr Cuomo decided I’m not good enough anymore, sheep dont come at me with your mask bullshit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have yourself a good weekend, enjoy this frigid weather ❄️❄️❄️

05 February, 10:43
In response Blue Fox to her Publication
πŸ˜‚ my wife is a former icu rn untl 11/22 when rhey fired her , she’s 5 β€˜3 about 120 no one has said anything to her either

Blue Fox @BlueFox80
See, she has the twitch too πŸ˜‰. Its an ICU nurse thing apparently πŸ€—
10:51 AM - Feb 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlueFox80 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Fox, click on at the bottom under it