Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
I love what this Patriot is doing! Boots on the ground, providing footage of DC and support to the troops. If you’d like to donate👇🏻

Hey everyone, thank for the support! If you’d like to donate my Venmo is Richard-Potcner and the 4 of my cell are 2446. Pete’s owner-Gum, would like me to manage the monetary donation as this would be easier for her. If you’d like to send tangible things you can mail them to Petes and we will get them distributed. Thanks so much! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👊🏻👊🏻

Richard’s Telegram: https://t.me/richardcitize...
12:22 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 01:06
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
This is absolutely awesome. God Bless these people. Love sent their way.👍💞💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Astric Angel @Astric
01 February, 12:34
❤️🇺🇸❤️🦋💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
31 January, 06:43
this is sooo awesome

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 06:37
Patriot

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 03:10
WWG1WGA🙏❤️🌎

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 03:01
I love Richard! Amazing ❤️

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
31 January, 02:55
I followed this guy on Twitler. Top man. Wished he was here...

Lynne Geis @lynneg
31 January, 02:46
God bless you and the soldiers. Brought tears to my eyes. So great to see some positive things happening.

Rain Man @RainMan
31 January, 02:40
Outstanding Support. Many have no idea what guarding and standing ready at a moments notice means. Regardless of weather, feelings etc -- duty is always first. You guard DVs, nuclear bombs, weapons and the like day in and day out. Now once politics catches up with the real world, then we'll see results.

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
31 January, 01:19
this is so sad..God bless these guys for bring hot coffee an food to OUR OWN SOLDIERS..

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 January, 12:42
The VENMO to Richard is super easy too.
WWG1WGA!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
31 January, 12:28

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 January, 12:34
💞Thank you for this - giving them a call and doing a VENMO for the reporter

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 12:27
They are awesome! Wish I was there to help.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
31 January, 12:29
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
Agree! True Patriots, we all contribute in our own way:)

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 12:25
/Salute

Cax SCx @Cax
31 January, 12:25
He and his girfriend are the best!! ❤️