Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
05 February, 11:07
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Surely it is more than 37 that refused. Dear God....this is awful for humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 February, 04:21
I Wish We Could Have Got Through To More Of Them, However The Fear Tactics Used Was Very Thoughtfully Planned Out! Fear, Is One Of The Hardest Things To Overcome! So Sad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
04 February, 03:58
I hope we are able to help the vaccinated, they have been under assault all their lives. Indoctrinated in school and further dumbed down with poisoned food air and water, aspartame, fluoride etc. Then lied to by the media , they did not stand a chance. I am running for congress to help shape the Restored Republic, but will also find ways to help the people who did not see what I did

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
04 February, 03:53
37.7= 17😍

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
04 February, 04:22
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
😘great catch!!!