17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 February, 08:58
She will come to regret this.

Ron is a hero and Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 February, 11:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Ron Watkins is a Patriot & Wendy is in the wrong for this. She didnt stop there either…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
what do we really know about either?? They are in direct competition with each other doesnt seem to be very patriotic to step on each other for a seat in the corrupt gov......they both are losing credibility daily if u ask me...which nobody did lol
11:08 PM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 February, 11:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Well by the looks of her character for calling him a weirdo and calling Q Anons part of a cult, I would say that she is def not showing her best colors nor does she know or care to know Ron is. Instead she made fun of him based on the amount of money she assumes he has... Not the best move I would say

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 February, 11:14
i think he started it by saying she was in on ruining the audit??

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 February, 11:17
lin vs flynn too. lins a shady lawyer and fynn gained alot of power from obama. now why would he obama promote flynn if he flynn was a patriot?