P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 February, 05:40
re: The 410 lb gold cube placed in Central Park. 😎👇#Biblical

Photo 1/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 February, 07:25
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
lol i remember that night one of our first lessons on the subject...I was one of the people in those threads asking @vincentkennedy questions...Vk sent a couple of us a (.👍) in a DM and he was pretty impressed with us that night from the question about birth cert...and ss numbers type stuff...i was too and understood then that VK was just another anon that knew a couple things or two...lol... that was with my 1st account on twitter...lol
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
He provided me with clarity. Responded to my questions when I didn't understand the coms that were bein used in many twitter threads.

Verified that the frazzle drip info was real but the picture that had been turned into a meme was actually the picture on an album cover.

Gave me instructions how to get back on Twitter after the purge.

He seemed to be connected to We Go Social,
08:44 PM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
04 February, 04:31
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
❤️Yeh, I miss those TWITTER days with VK & all the Patriots Oct & Nov pre election... all the COMS, QLUES, DELTAs and such.. It was wild...AWAKENING down rabbit holes🐰 I copied EVERYTHING😋 I was TWITTER purged 3x 🙄right after President Trump. My sis's claim to FAME is that she got purged same day n time as POTUS😌 lol Cuz remember Drop 4414? "RED 1: POTUS TWITTER Removal". We were like "OMG, it's HABBENING"! 🙌😂 I'm honored to even say I was a part of the Twitter Purge at all. LOL We realized we were all in the midst of a digital BATTLE zone! Remember watching our followers/following be reduced in real time until ZERO and WAM!? Suspended!😤 by the 1,000's, making new accts, even making backups & expanding our army presence over to Parler, GAB, and ultimately here. CRAZY times. Ahhh, Huge difference from TWITTER to HERE. And WE are all still going STRONG💪 It's still a WAR. The BEST is YET to come PATRIOTS! DO NOT DOUBT! Hold the LINE🇺🇸 Cuz it's about to get CRAZY! 🤪🍿 4 picts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 February, 09:16
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
ya i have a first hand account .... of this ... there was a purge feb 2019 and it created a vacuum ...which VK told us about this guy Kobayashis DM's about setting up a back channel platform and so wego was created and we all joined... first day member here :)... on a thread VK posted asking for a name ... michelle vintage squirrel called it wego (after wwg1wga) when everyone was trying to figure out a name for the platform and that one seemed to fit perfectly and walla wego was here!
***note*** VK just only told (not a pitch) us about it he was not involved in its creation or managing of it...it was kobayashis' baby just like anonup... Kobayashi is the fookn man! we love you bro!
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿